тел.: (375 17)509-23-48; (375 29)177-30-09; (375 29)503-45-89; E-mail: email@example.com
Сотрудники: (375 17) 509-23-34
Boika Sviatlana Viktorovna was born on October 24, 1973. In 1994 she graduated from Plant Protection Faculty of the Grodno Agricultural Institute with the “Scientific agronomist in plant protection”degree. From 1995 to 1998 she studied at the postgraduate course of the Belarusian Scientific - Research Institute of Plant Protection. In 1999 she defended her thesis on "Biological substantiation and development of triticale protection system against pests."
Since 01.04.1998 she worked as a junior researcher, since 22.01.1999 - a scientific, 08.02.2000 – a senior scientific researcher , since 01.11.2004 to 31.12.2020 – a leading scientific researcher, since January 2021 – a Head of Entomology Lab of the RUE "Institute of Plant Protection".
Over the research years as part of the Entomology Lab, she is a responsible executor and head of state programs and international projects. She is a member of the Scientific Council of the RUE “Plant Protection Institute”, a member of the Council experts working group for agricultural plant varieties inclusion in the State Register of varieties. The research results are published in 145 scientific papers.
- Development of technology of phytosanitary optrimization of agrocenoses under the climate change conditions, ensuring the economy and maintenance of ecological stability, getting biologically complete products.
- Biological substantiation of leguminous crops protection against pests.
- Improvement of scientific, methodological and information support for forecasting the development of the Western corn rootworm (Diabrotica virgifera virgifera LeConte) in Belarus.
- Development of a methodology for the use of pheromones and kairomones for protecting food stocks against lepidopterous pests.
- To develop a forecast of changes in the phytosanitary situation in agrocenoses of spring and winter cereals under conditions of climate warming;
- To determine the specific composition of spring triticale, winter barley, blue lupine and yellow lupine seed crops entomocomplex. To improve a system of grain crops and lupine protection against dominant pest species based on their bioecological development features.
- Based on biological, ecological features and harmfulness, as well as the results of pheromonitoring of the Western corn rootworm (Diabrotica virgifera virgifera LeConte) in the places of its possible incidence to forecast the noxious quarantine pest distribution area. To assess the main biotic and anthropogenic factors contributing to its primary and secondary invasion into the territory of Belarus.
- To carry out pheromonitoring and evaluate the attractiveness of pheromones of lepidopterous pests in the premises of bakeries and grain processing enterprises.